What does the new Xerox iGen4 mean for AGS? And for you?
We were lucky enough to recently to purchase and install a major piece of new equipment in our plant. The Xerox iGen4 press is a nice addition to our plant in that it will further expand our ability to offer personalized print to our clients.
A few ideas on how the iGen4 can impact you:
- High print volumes – The iGen4 can print up to 110 ppm in full color on coated, uncoated, recycled, synthetic, perforated and mixed-stock materials, with no drying time before coating.
- Highly customized printing – You can use the new iGen to produce variable, highly targeted marketing materials to communicate directly with your audience.
- Color printing – You can use this tool to print full color, customized pieces for nearly the same cost as printing in black and white.
- High-end look – Materials printed on the iGen4 look professional and Xerox studies show that faster turnaround times = higher customer satisfaction rates.
- All kinds of print collateral – On the iGen4 we can print books and manuals, general collateral, direct mail, photo publishing and transactional promotional materials.
This means we can meet your needs, quickly and even more cost-effectively than before.
Go ahead. Try it out.